1. When Te Hawahawa Maakoha –the tranquil vibration
- enters Te Tinana, it is filtered through Te Mana Whaarite Whitu.
2. The function of Te Mana Whaarite Whitu are to filter the various components of Te Hawahawa Maakoha which are being absorbed into the body through the operation of Whakariterite oo Wairua Iho.
3. In accordance with the way of Mana Wahine, Te Hawahawa Maakoha enters Te Tinana in a spiral pattern of three and a half coils.
4. The threefold coiling represents Te Ao Mahi Toru and the half coil represents Te Whakaoho Toi Aa Kou oo te Tara.
5. It is the continual dripping of Te Hawahawa Maakoha from Te Whakaoho Toi Aa Kou oo te Tara which excites and causes Te Taniwha Tinana to raise her head up through Te Mana Whaarite Whitu.
6. When Te Taniwha Tinana raises her head up through Te Mana Whaarite Whitu, Te Tinana is said to be in a state of Te Ao Maarama Kei Tauriterite Tinana.
7. The practice of Te Ao Maarama Kei Tauriterite Tinana in conjunction with Taunga no te Mauri Aa Kaupapa Waru, is the key to unlocking the secrets of Te Ao Tauriterite.
8. Te Taniwha Tinana is the Kaitiaki of ones Mauri and is the natural enemy of Rangatira oo Paepae Kainoho.
9. Te Taniwha Tinana is located between the rectum and testicals for males, and between the vagina and clitoris for females.
10. When Te Taniwha Tinana is awakened she acts in the way of Te Ao Mahi Whakakite, and when she sleeps she is in Te Ao Mahi Ari.