Tieme Ranapiri 1700ad
1. The sun may be clouded yet ever the sun will sweep on its course till the cycle is run, and when into chaos ·the system is hurled again shall the builder reshape a new world.
2. Your path may be clouded uncertain your goal move on for orbit is fixed to your soul, and though it may lead into the darkness of night the torch of the builder shall give it new light.
3. You were you will be know this while you are; your spirit has travelled both long and far. It came from the source to the source it returns, the spark that you lighted eternally burns.
4. It slept in a jewel, it leapt in a wave, it roamed in the forest it rose from the grave. It took on strange garbs for long aeons of years and now in the soul of your self it appears.
5. From body to body your spirit moves on, it takes a new form when the old one has gone. And from the form that it finds is the fabric you wrought on the loom of your mind from the fibre of thought.
6. As dew is drawn upwards in rain to descend your thoughts drift away and in destiny blend, you cannot escape them for petty or great, or evil or noble they fashion your fate.
7. Somewhere on some planet sometime and somehow, your life will reflect your thoughts of your now.
8. Our lore is unerring no blood can atone; the structure you built you will live in alone. From cycle to cycle through time and through space your life with your longings will ever keep pace. And all that you ask for and all you desire must come set your bidding as flame out of fire.
9. Once listened to that voice and all tumult is done, your life is the life of the infinite one, and in the hurrying race you are conscious of pause with love for the purpose and love for the cause.
10. You are your own devil, you are your own god, you fashioned the paths you footsteps have trod, and no one can save you from error or sin until you have harkened to the spirit within.