1. Every living being has Whakariterite Oo Wairua Iho -diaphane / assemblage point- which selects Wairua for emphasis.
Matakite can see whether sentient beings share the same view of the world by seeing if the Wairua their Whakariterite Oo Wairua Iho have selected are the same.
2. The exact placement of Whakariterite Oo Wairua Iho is not a permanent feature but is established on that spot by habit.
3. The Tohunga bite is of great importance because it makes Whakariterite Oo Wairua Iho move, it alters its location.
Sometimes it even creates a permanent feature there.
Whakariterite Oo Wairua Iho is totally dislodged and awareness changes dramatically.
4. What is of greater importance is proper understanding of the truths of awareness in order to realize that Whakariterite Oo Wairua Iho can be moved from within.
5. Realization is the technique: one must become aware the world we perceive is a result of our Whakariterite Oo Wairua Iho point being located within a specific spot within the Wairua Tinana.
6. Once that is understood, Whakariterite Oo Wairua Iho can move almost at will, as a consequence of new habits.
7. Whakariterite Oo Wairua Iho appears around a definite area of the Wairua Tinana because Io Mata Putahi commands it, but the precise spot is determined by habit, by repetitious acts.
First learn it can be placed there and then we ourselves command it to be there.
Our command becomes the command of Io Mata Putahi, and that point is fixated at that spot.
8. Self absorption keeps Whakariterite Oo Wairua Iho rigidly fixed.
The force of Te Ao Wairua at large makes Whakariterite Oo Wairua Iho select certain frequencies, and cluster them for alignment and perception.
That’s the command of Io Mata Putahi, but all the meaning we give to what we perceive is our command our gift of magik.
9. Since the exact position of Whakariterite Oo Wairua Iho is an arbitrary position chosen for us by our ancestors it can move with a relatively small force; once it moves it forces new alignments of frequencies, new perceptions, a shift in awareness.
10. The first attention is awareness of the right hand:
Normal awareness; (this world)
Reality for average people; (common sense)
11. The second attention is awareness of the left hand:
The other world; (ngaro)
12. Whakariterite Oo Wairua Iho is initially three quarters the height of the body.
When it is in the front all is in the light, when it is in the back all is in shadow.