1. Kaitono: 0º = 0▫. - Is expected to undertake a path of learning according to their will.
They must also find Timata Toru to bring one unto the gates of the A▲A▼.
2. Tauira Timata: 1º = 12▫. - Can answer preliminary questions.
Is introduced to the Waananga oo Ngaa Atua Marire.
3. Tauira Timata Rua: 2º = 11▫. - Has entered into observation and focus of the mind.
4. Tauira Timata Toru: 3º = 10▫. - Is expected to show mastery of observation and focus of the mind.
5. Tauira Timata Tanga: 4º = 9▫. - Is expected to attain to the knowledge and conversation of ones Pou Tiri Ao.
6. Timatatanga Toa: 5º = 6▫. - Is admitted to the practice of the Whare Maire.
7. Takawaenga Rangatira: 6º = 7▫. - Obtains a general mastery of Magika Problematika Sanctum Regnum Kaupapa me Tikanga though without comprehension.
8. Whakahaere Rangatira: 7º = 6▫. - Completes in perfection all these matters; then they either;
a) Join Te Pou Iho Mauii.
b) Is stripped of all their attainments and of the self as well, even of ones Pou Tiri Ao, and becomes as a babe of the abyss whom having transcended the reason does nothing but grow in the womb of its mother.
It then finds itself Kaiwhakahaere oo Te Temepara.
9. Kaiwhakahaere o Te Temepara: 8º = 5▫. - Their principle is to tend to ones Whanau garden and to hold a perfect understanding of Te Ao Maarama.
They are also a Master of union with Io me Oi.
10. Tohunga Rahirahinga oo Te Temepara: 9º = 4▫. - Attains to wisdom, declares ones lore and laws, and is master of all Magik in its greatest and highest sense.
11. Tohunga oo Mumu: 10º = 3▫. - Is beyond all this and beyond all comprehension of all lower grades. Is expected to Awhi and initiate Kaiwhakahaere o Te Temepara.
12. Tohunga oo Te Ao Maarama: 11º = 2▫. - Leaves the world of human affairs to build the mystical Whare o Te Whenua.
13. Te Atua Marire: 12º = 1▫. - Has become Whakariterite o Wairua Iho Aa te Mana Whenua me te Mana Tangata.