1. Tuwhirirangi is the name of the Whare through which entry is gained into Te Toi Oo Ngaa Rangi.
Underneath it is the mouth called Te Pu Motomoto Oo Tikitiki Oo Rangi; that is, the door of entry into Tuwhirirangi, within which Ngaa Pou Tiri Ao Oo Te Pu Motomoto are found.
2. Te Puhi Tau -The general name for the different winds that guard the entrance.
3. Maiororangi -Rampart of heaven.
4. Houere Tu -Winds blowing upwards.
5. Houere Tau -Fighting winds.
6. Other numerous Apa.
7. None of Ngaa Whatukura or Ngaa Mareikura of the other heavens may enter unless Rua Tau, Aitu Pawa, Rehua, Puha Oo Rangi, or Tau Oo Rongo, -whom alone have authority to open the circular window Pu Motomoto- allow them to enter, whether from the eleventh heaven, the earth or any other place.